Fuel tank

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 04:53:58 AKDT 2003

I replied before seeing this response, so your question remains unanswered. I can only tell you my experience and what I did about it.   Ihncheol Park <PatternFlyer at msn.com> wrote:Alan,My reason for the thin-walled tubing is not just for our pattern flying.Several members of my local clubs gets their plane as high as possible and start vertical dive with lots of rolls, snaps, spin and whatever they call.  I've seen a few dead sticks with hard straight clunk tubes.  I prefer my engine to keep running unless there is not fuel left in my fuel tank. Ihncheol Park -----Original Message-----