Painting

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Mon Apr 28 18:34:24 AKDT 2003

Does anyone use scotchbrite to scuff before clear coat. I do this and if you
have orange peel or other problems it will get rid of it.If you get a run
knock it down with 400 sandpaper then scotchsbrite will smooth it in.This
trick came from a Cadilac dealer paint shop and has been around for a while.
When you use scotchbrite you will swear you have ruined it,but the clear
saves the day.This also does away with heavy paint coats.

Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org