Poor cust. service

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 28 05:46:55 AKDT 2003

I sent this reply to Jim but I wanted to post it to the list, it applies to Lamar as well, Thank you both for the gracious offers.

Jim, Thank you very much for the offer, this is why I love this hobby. Last
night I came home from the field feeling down and upset because there was
conversations about my situation with some fellow pilots at our club and
that got my blood pressure going, hence the post last night. Then a perfect
stranger who I have never met offers to let me use his engine, what a
community we have in this hobby. Jim, thank you but the mount and pipe
hardware are all set for a two stroke, I also went ahead and made plans with
my wife and kids when I knew the motor was not going to be here. I think
there is two more contest in Aug. and Sept that I can do if the engine gets
back by then??. One of them is at my home field in Jacksonville Fl.., if you
come to Jacksonville Jim the beer is on me!, Thanks again.