5 cell batt. pack question

John Gausby humptybumpty at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 26 13:11:29 AKDT 2003

A good friend of mine (my dentist) has decided to fly his Guerin built Dr. Jekyll after being in storage for about 5 years. I told him i would get it ready for him.

The radio is Futaba PCM , w/129 RX and 9201 , 9202 servos. I'm replacing the batteries and have concerns about the original unregulated 5 cell pack. My stuff is all JR and i only use 4 cell packs. Is it OK to replace his original 1000 mah 6 volt pack with the same? Will there be any servo jittering problems at peak charge?

YS just went thru the engine and i'm fixing a few problems.....Other than that , he will be flying it soon. Another old pattern buddy back from the dead......John G.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org