Campaigning a new bird.

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 23 16:28:02 AKDT 2003

Dale, I saw that on Ebay and it was extremely nice. I really like the state of the art building techniques used.

Del Rykert <drykert at rochester.rr.com> wrote:I hope to give some competitors some competition this season on the trail. I will be flying a new "Vivat".      Some of the specifics:         Bare Fuse. w/ canopy & painted    =  39 oz.        L wing panel                                     =   14.1 oz.        R wing panel                                     =  14.5 oz.         R stab                                                =  3.5 oz.        L stab                                                =  3.4  oz.        Rudder                                              =  2.3 oz        Carb. fiber stab tube                        =    .4 0z.        Carb . fiber wing tube                       =  2.9 oz.       Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General