Advanced sequence Spin

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Wed Apr 23 14:14:24 AKDT 2003

In the  current rule book,  page  84, there is a generic description
of  spins.  In  part it says ...model performs rotations...pauses in
nearly vertical attitude, then pulls or pushes  through one quarter loop
to recover in level, upright or inverted flight....If  required, one-half roll
is performed after a slight hesitation to return to upright  flight.

Ron  Lockhart