Wing Set For Sale

KEVIN DUNCAN duncanbp at msn.com
Mon Apr 21 16:33:51 AKDT 2003

By the way, my email is duncanbp at msn.com

Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KEVIN DUNCAN
  To: NSRCA
  Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 5:29 PM
  Subject: Wing Set For Sale

  If I remember correctly, someone was looking for a set of used wings a week or two ago. I've got a set of Typhoon 2000 Wings that have only 30 flights on them. My fuselage was recently damaged beyond repair (not from a crash) and is now useless so I've get these wings left over. I'd be willing to sell them with the retracts installed for $100. Email privately if interested. Wings are in MINT condition. I can provide pictures if requested.