2 Stroke pipe on 4 stroke engine

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Mon Apr 21 14:18:12 AKDT 2003

Yes - it works just fine. No power problems. You really need to make a "step-down" to get it to function with a CD header. It is light, just like the ES pipe, and acts like a muffler. You only need an inch or two of Teflon connector. So far I have  only had to support the pipe at the neck of the stinger...

Regards,

Eric.