Newbie in Dallas

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Apr 21 12:05:02 AKDT 2003

The good news is as a sportsman you are exempt from all such rules stuff
(site to site at CD discretion), and as a matter of fact, at local
contests no one ever measures noise or wingspan.  In otehr words taht
excuse is not acceptable. Really if you want to wait and just watch that
is okay...

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering