Newbie in Dallas

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Apr 21 05:44:53 AKDT 2003

Steve

No watching allowed...we are a tough crowd.  Really if you are there you
might as well fly. We will step you through the pattern. Everyone is
(semi) cool and will help you alot. The best part is flying regardless of
skill level. I went to my first contest with zero preparation other than
bringing my toothbrush.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering