Flying Slow

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Sat Apr 19 06:10:12 AKDT 2003

Ed,

  My Aries flies real well at slow speeds.  It has about 1100 squares and a
rather large volume fuse.  Check with Lance on the specs.  When he flew his
at the Nats last year he was having engine problems and it was flying rather
slow.  So slow in fact that he was having problems pushing over on the top
of manuvers and it still handled the wind well an he still placed third.

Wayne