Newbie in Dallas

Keith Black tkeithb at attbi.com
Thu Apr 17 20:58:52 AKDT 2003

Thanks for singling me out Lance, I'm already bummed out that I can't go ;-)

Hey man, I flew the intermediate pattern about ten times today with my Extra 300. I swear I was flying better today than with the Prophesy!

What a beautiful day it was too (which probably helped).

Can't wait to get the Aries finished, I'm supposed to clear coat this weekend and could be flying next week!

Keith