Pushrod for MK Bellcrank

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Apr 17 12:30:19 AKDT 2003

Good to hear from you Reeves,
I would put a support in the middle. It works best if the arc of the servo arm is belly-up and belly down at the input to the MK unit. (or vice versa) That way there is a spot that naturally stays still half way down the rod, or so. this assumes that the elevator servo is laid on its side.
Regards,
    Dean