Pushrod for MK Bellcrank

Reeves reeves at mtaonline.net
Thu Apr 17 12:22:03 AKDT 2003

Hi, It's time to go flying here in Alaska. What are you guys using for the pushrod to the MK Bellcrank? I have the carbon fiber rods from Central Hobbies I think they are .208 OD and the 4-40 Titanium fittings . I am using the 3mm MK fittings at both the servo and bellcrank. Servo will be a JR 8411 SA.  My concern is do I need to support the pushrod in the middle somehow to lessen vibration or movement under high G loads? I am installing it in an Alliance. Thanks, Reeves.