8411 conversions

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Thu Apr 17 09:20:23 AKDT 2003

Troy,
      The advice that I have been giving on 8411 metal to plastic gear conversions conflicted with yours. I took a look  at the JR web-site and noted a strange pricing practice.

I was advising using the JRPSG8101 gear set package, and you said use the conversion JRPS8411SAC set.

Part Number: JRPSG8101. Product Name: GEAR SET(2) :8101,8231,8411SA,811. Price: $4.95
Vs
Part Number: JRPS8411SAC. Product Name: 8411 TO 8411SA CONVERSION SET(2)  Price: $8.99

The Conversion set contains gears for two servos. The gear set pack contains two sets of all of the gears?? The conversion set is nearly twice the price.

Is there something in the conversion set that I can't see.

Regards,

Eric.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org