For Sale: Elan kit

David Flynt davidflynt at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 16 21:18:16 AKDT 2003

I want to sell my Elan kit because I cannot find the time to build it.  The
kit is almost untouched -- I have only put in aileron servo boxes (sized for
Futaba 9101 or JR9411).  The wing cores do not have retract cutouts as I
intended to make this a fixed gear version.  I have Bolly standard carbon
fiber gear and carbon wheel pants that fit the fuse and height of this plane
perfectly.

Price of the kit with bolly gear and pants is $325.00, plus shipping.  Price
without the gear and pants is $275.00, plus shipping.  Will ship in
continental U.S.

This is a great kit.  The glass work is beautiful with no pinholes, and the
cores are done very well.  The fuselage has tailpost, fin former, stab
plates, and balsa ladder factory installed.  Kit includes plywood firewall,
plywood wing mounting plates, wing bolt dowels, and brief instructions,
wing, stab, rudder cores, fuselage with belly pan.

David Flynt
davidflynt at earthlink.net

# discussion-request at nsrca.org