Newbie in Dallas

Steve Barlow stevebarlow at attbi.com
Wed Apr 16 16:43:26 AKDT 2003

Gray,

I live in Rowlett, just off Lake Ray Hubbard.

I'll definitely try to attend the Waco contest, just to watch of course.  I'll probably go down just for one day, so I would guess most of the good stuff is on the 2nd day, right?

Is there a website with the info about the Waco contest?  And I'll take whatever info you've got about who to look up once I get there.

Thanks again,
Steve