SERVO GEARS

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Apr 16 10:47:48 AKDT 2003

JRPSG911 is the part number for the 911 gear sets...These are the proper
gears to be using in the 9411 is converting to nylons.

The regular 9411 gears are fine....you don't need to change them until they
get sloppy...The metal gears on average will go over a hundred
flights...where as the nylons I have seen go much longer....as in 200+
flights without any noticeable wear.

If the 911 gears are out of stock the 9411 gears may be available  part #
JRPSG9411

I have run these servos a bunch..and the 9411's are a great Aileron
solution.....Don't think just because they are metal gears they need to be
changed out to nylons....I flew a set last year that was metal setup for
most of the year...At the same time I was running nylon converted versions
in another model....After the NATS I switched the metal ones to Nylon
conversions.....

Performance is equal...life span of the gears is less with the metal gear
servos all metal gear servos.

If you are down and out of flying look for a set of 9411 metal gears.

Sorry I don't have any gear sets at the moment.....

Troy Newman