O.S. efi Injector

bryan patriot at eatel.net
Wed Apr 16 10:46:48 AKDT 2003

I don`t think Harold is building anything for Greg
As I recall he gave Harold 100.00 deposit for a slot and kept skipping his turn due to money problems
unless he has got in touch with him lately
either way I sent your e-mail to him
he changed his shop # when he moved and the website has not been updated
BryanWWW.EXECUTIVEAIRFRAMES.COM