Concentration-consecrated

Keith Hoard khoard at midsouth.rr.com
Wed Apr 16 09:09:33 AKDT 2003

    I guess there's nothing in the AMA Pattern rules about putting
explosives in your aircraft. . . . .however the new office of Homeland
Security may have a thing or two to say about it!!

Keith L. Hoard
Cordova, TN
khoard at midsouth.rr.com

Today President Bush announced that all this time he's been misprouncing the
word "Iraq." He said it's actually pronounced "Syria."