Rudder Turbulator Strips

Tony Quist quist23 at cox.net
Tue Apr 15 07:02:32 AKDT 2003

Jim,  That is correct.  The wide trailing edge will dampen the yaw
around neutral.  This also works on the trailing edge of elevator and
wings.  If you ever look at a Carden aircraft you will see a trailing
edge that is 3 time thicker then other brands.

This is also going to be on of the changes on the focus 2.  they are
putting on a thicker rudder.

Tony Quist