Rudder Turbulator Strips

Chris Theron cft1 at absamail.co.za
Tue Apr 15 06:12:32 AKDT 2003

Definitely done - evident on some photos from 97 & 99 worlds if I recall
correctly (I know that out Team incorporated this on their Pachinko,
design)- the exact effect I am not sure of - more effective rudder and
higher directional stability (blunt/square edge) I guess. I haven't seen it
on any of the modern designs.

Regards

Chris Theron
(South Africa)