RIP Fed Exd

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Apr 14 11:04:58 AKDT 2003

I am the VIP simply because Wayne is my indentured servant. I brought him
to this country and set him up-a horse a cow a pig and 1.25 hectres.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"David Sweatt" <dsweatt at hotmail.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
04/14/2003 01:09 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     discussion at nsrca.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: RIP Fed Exd

That's fine I'm in no hurry.. (is VIP short for Bill Bartiluchi?) The
number
at AeroHobbies is 972-315-1854 or 1-800-THE-HELI. I bought Tom's
Prophecy..David

----- Message from wgalligan <wgalligan at cnbcom.net> on Mon, 14 Apr 2003
14:03:21 -0400 -----