RIP Fed Exd

David Sweatt dsweatt at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:49:43 AKDT 2003

Someone need to get off the keyboard and get busy molding my new Aries kit!
<G> I want to be the first Aires with a Dingo DZ in it..Dave Cotton may beat
me to it..I helped him with his new DZ this last week and it was the
weiredest thing. No matter how closed the carb was it wouldn't quit. We had
to keep throwing a towel in it! I'm guessing an air leak but I don't know.
He'll figure it out...David

# discussion-request at nsrca.org