Best battery choice?

AAbdu at aol.com AAbdu at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 10:39:22 AKDT 2003

Ceterus Parabus the weight issue is important for me. I am not a gifted enough builder to shun a possible 3oz weight savings. The conversation was initiated because I will be flying a 2 meter Epicure approaching 11 pounds, in advanced with a very reliable and friendly YS 120 FZ. I have had plenty of power in the past (must've gotten a good one), but I never had to do a triangle loop with 2 of 4 at the top. I wanted to replace the very heavy Steve Steel (even sounds heavy) pipe with the feather light ES one that I have sitting in the box, but it will not fit in the pipe tunnel. The next big weight variable seems to be the battery, but I will not sacrifice reliability for weight.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org