Best battery choice?

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Fri Apr 11 08:01:33 AKDT 2003

For me its a 4cell 1500mil NiCad Sanyo pack, 5 flights at aprox 15 min per flight.
I have used a 5cell NiMh 1650 mil pack(about same weight as NiCads) and could get about the same flight time just had more power to the digital servo's.  SuperNova charger for home charging and conditioning and I use a Hangar9 Double vision for field charging when needed.

Wayne

i > I'll make it FORE <g>. One 1500 ma 4 cell nicad pack (digital servos,  as

# discussion-request at nsrca.org