Best battery choice?

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 07:16:08 AKDT 2003

I'll make it FORE <g>. One 1500 ma 4 cell nicad pack (digital servos,  as
well) and a Sirius Charger in the van to top them off after 3 flights to get
dsafely get in 5 flights. After 5 flights I'm toast. I don't know how guys
like Eric Henderson and Earl Vincent, to name two I know, go through one to
two gallons in a day.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org