NEW CONTEST - Negotiating

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Apr 10 17:28:45 AKDT 2003

Steve: For the past few years there has been a Primer in the Syracuse
area, and I believe they ran it on a break-even basis.
I can see nothing wrong with charging a nominal fee, such as $5, to cover
your expenses. You can provide a hot dog lunch with chips and a drink and
still have enough to hand make some "trophies". This past year I made
plaques on my computer for our racing circut. If you have access to a
digital camera, and a computer with PrintMaster, or similar program, you
can put out a very nice product in a short time. Go to a local dollar
store, we have them on every corner here, and you should be able to find
a nice frame for a buck or two.

Try to get a couple of experienced competitors to put on a little clinic
before the competition starts. Then they can be the judges!!

Good luck with the project,

Terry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org