Vacation in Virginia

glenn hatfield randy10926 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 11:44:25 AKDT 2003

Not much pattern activity in Williamsburg.  I know of some ex-pattern
guys that retired in that area; but they are not active any more.  The
clubs I heard of have an open door policy for guest fliers.  Just make
sure you have an AMA card with you.  You can use the AMA site to get
club contacts.

Randy Hatfield