NEW CONTEST - Negotiating

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Thu Apr 10 08:57:27 AKDT 2003

NEW CONTEST - NegotiatingLarry O..

Was that with the new one or the test from last year?

I did the same thing last year and called AMA to confirm that it was an error on the test. They said they would change it. I just looked at the  CD application on the AMA website and it has in fact changed. I didn't take the test though.

See ya,

Larry