NEW CONTEST - Negotiating

Larry Ott lott at brown-strauss.com
Thu Apr 10 08:01:12 AKDT 2003

NEW CONTEST - NegotiatingEric,

Congrats on getting a new contest on the schedule when pattern contests seem
to be declining, at least here in Colorado.

Watch out for the CD test!  There is one multiple choice question that does
not
have a correct answer listed. I wrote in the correct answer <g>.

Larry Ott - AMA 9872 CD
                NSRCA 3381