stall turn

Anne & Xavier xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 9 18:01:56 AKDT 2003

You could also have a look at the trim shart on the NSRCA website http://nsrca.org/ in Technical
Xavier

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rcmaster199 at aol.com
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 7:21 PM
  Subject: Re: stall turn

  Ed,

  The first thing you should check for is CG. If the plane is nose heavy, then fix that and try again.

  If the plane has a good CG, then do what Jim sez

  Matt Kebabjian

  PS- If you are not sure what to look for to determine if CG is right or not, contact me off list to discuss

    Ed
    Pull the plane vertical from level and maintain about the same speed up as
    you have after you roll doing your manouver. If the plane pulls to the
    canopy then, you need down thrust in the engine. As the vertical speed
    bleeds off the engine thrust becomes more prominent.

    Jim Ivey