just getting started

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Tue Apr 8 17:11:08 AKDT 2003

Merle,

There are a number of good planes available to start with. Pretty much depends on your budget and how bad you got bit by the pattern bug. The Temptation is one of the top of the line kits.

Try this thread below from RCUniverse. Allot of good discussion on beginner pattern planes.

http://rcuniverse.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104412&forumid=232

Maybe someone else can chime in with there thoughts on a good pattern plane to start with.

Are you looking for a full 2-Meter size? Many folks sell their planes after a couple of seasons. Many with great deals. You can also check out a number of Pattern Service Providers at:

http://www.nsrca.org/svcprovidersA.htm

http://www.precisionaerocomposite.com/ has some planes that may be of interest. The folks are very helpful.

See ya,

Larry