Electric

Jason jshulman at theriver.com
Tue Apr 8 16:37:17 AKDT 2003

www.hackerbrushless.com but is under construction.

The Funtana, built from a kit, sold through Desert Aircraft, does have a
Hacker Brushless system in it. Gary Wright in FL has one, as do the Hacker
guys in Phoenix. Here is a link on RC Universe to some video of the Funtana
hovering and flying around.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/showthread.php?s=78754d3a8f466d89970c4e08474e7339&
threadid=125403&forumid=230&highlight=Electric+Funtana

This set-up was with Li-Poly cells, not the Ni-M cells like Gary had been
flying. I believe the set-up was the B-50 13XL with a 6.7:1 gear drive and
APC 22x12E prop (electric), but don't quote me on that. It flew a bit slower
in straight lines than my friends with the OS-160, 18x8 Mejzlik at the same
weight. But at the 12 minute mark, I was still hovering the electric
version, and 2 minutes landed with the OS version. There is more info in the
rest of the post...happy reading.

Jason