Smaragd Gasser

David Sweatt dsweatt at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:42:01 AKDT 2003

Very cool! I figured whoever was behind was a true tinkerer type. I like the
electric idea too..I've known Joe Gross since I was 3 years old and I'll be
31 on Sat..so I know how long he's been flying pattern! My grandpa used to
machine Webra carbs for him to fit OS engines (I think, he was always
machining Joe some kind of part, him and Bob Hawkins). Anyway what's next? a
Jet-Cat P-80 powered Patriot 3D? Thanks for the info on the Smaragd. David

# discussion-request at nsrca.org