Electric

Jason jshulman at theriver.com
Tue Apr 8 09:37:58 AKDT 2003

I believe Joe's is his own design. One of the magazines here did an article
on it, but I don't remember which one. It used a Hacker B-50 system. The one
that Steve and I flew was called the Acro. It's an all composite airplane
made in Europe (same place as the Rhapsody is made or sold). It also had the
Hacker B-50 system in it. You can contact Hacker at www.hackerbrushless.com
and ask them what systems and airplanes used. They have all the details. I
will also have an electric pattern plane, but it won't be available till the
end of fall.

Jason