YS .91 idle setting

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 18:22:13 AKDT 2003

The regulator does regulate pressure, it regulates the amount of fuel flow to the carburetor during each rotation of the crank. Turning the screw in increases the tension of the spring, decreasing the flow of fuel. Turning the screw out reduces the tension of the spring, increasing the flow of fuel.
 Ihncheol Park <PatternFlyer at msn.com> wrote:I got confused.regulator in = less pressure?  It is opposite to what I remember.I never remember this correctly even after more than 8 YS 4-stroke engines. Ihncheol-----Original Message-----