JR PCM 10 SX Flaperons

John Gausby humptybumpty at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 7 10:54:02 AKDT 2003

There is a setting to "Inhibit" the knob......It should be a seperate screen....Keep scrolling in the menu till you see it. It's usually abreviated.....something like FLP-T (sorry-i'm at work). If you have the JR manual....It's in there.

If you still can't find it....I'll check when i get home.....John