Pipe coupler - teflon

Rick Wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 02:21:47 AKDT 2003

I've got 275 flights on a Teflon coupler on a OS140RX/Bolly muffler.
It's showing no sign of deterioration. I'm holding it on with double
nylon ties on the muff, and double spring steel clips on the header. No
signs of slippage - could be since the muff is mounted on a Dave Brown
pipe mount.

Ordered it from McMaster-Carr's web catalog -- they got to my door in
about 3 days - excellent service!