3 1/4 Spinner sources

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Fri Apr 4 12:17:37 AKST 2003

I've had excellent luck with all brands.  Some of the ones I've listed are
even lighter than TruTurn.  I have nothing against the quality of TruTurn
at all, but their availablility and price are not as good as others.  For
a lightened 3 1/4 FAI spinner they charge around $55.  My hobby shop sells
lightened 3 1/4 Dave Brown spinners for $35 (non FAI), and regular 3  1/4
Vortechs for $26.  That's a lot of difference for something with no moving
parts, electronics, optics or lasers.

--Lance

Terry Terrenoire <amad2terry at juno.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org