OS 1.40 rear bearing replacement

Mike Hester kerlock at attbi.com
Thu Apr 3 19:23:40 AKST 2003

Hey Bryan,

Just stick it in the oven at about 350, give it about 10-15 minutes, then
take it out...quickly...and smack it on a block of wood. The bearing will
fall out. Oh uh use a potholder or something =) Teehee.

Then tap the front one out with a 1/2" dowel.

When you put the new ones in, oil them, then heat the case again...and
freeze the bearings. Put the front bearing in first, then put the rear on
the crank and slap it in place.

Then oil the crap out of the whole thing. it's just that easy.

-Mike