Scam Please Read !!!!!

Scott and Sarah Dunphy ssdunphy at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 3 18:37:27 AKST 2003

I would like to let everyone know that there is a person who goes by the name of John Davies and could use another name , he will send you an e-mail letting you know that he wants to buy a plane or parts from you . He will then give you a story about having to leave the country on business so he will have one of his creditors send you a money order in a large amount , mine was $5500 . He will then ask you to deposit the money in your account and wire the remaining funds to him out of the country . The money order he will send you is COUNTERFEIT . Please be ware of this punk and spread the word . If anyone has already had this experience please e-mail any information he may have given you to me as I am turning this information over to the local FBI .

Thanks ,
Scott Dunphy