E=MC3

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Wed Apr 2 09:21:27 AKST 2003

What is this... pick on Ron Van Putte week? I think I started it, with my
harmless "What happened?" comment, and it turned ugly. ;-)

Ron's a great guy, and he is one of the people that got me into pattern 18
years ago. I was a 16 yr old kid, and he dictated to me how to build a
Phoenix 8 while I wrote his ideas down in a notepad.

Thank God he has thick skin.  Does anyone remember his AMA articles?  I
used to open my AMA mag and turn right to those articles.

-D

# discussion-request at nsrca.org