Fwd: [NVRC-List] DII Beach Contest

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 13:45:11 AKST 2003

Randy:
Be advised that the contest is not--repeat not--at the Conway field.  It is
at a lightplane airport some miles away from Conway.  (About 35 miles from
the Conway field, in fact.)
There is a flyer posted on the D 2 web site.  Has a good map, mileages, etc.

Would like to see your flyer posted, also, if possible.  Cannot make it to
Myrtle Beach, myself.

Bill Glaze