FW: Torrey Pines Gliderport

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 16:41:58 AKDT 2002

This is not exactly Pattern related but it does deal with keeping flying
sites. To those  interested about the AMA email, regarding the San Diego
Gliderport at Torrey Pines, I received the following response to a letter I
wrote to San Diego City Management:

> [...]

Not sure of what it means exactly, but I take it as positive turn of events.
They may have received hundreds even thousands of emails from concerned
modelers, so this  response is probably canned, but at least somebody is
looking into it

Matt Kebabjian