Masters 2005, Reverse Avalanche

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 08:20:52 AKDT 2002

Eric,
Good advice! Tried this over the weekend. Setup dual rates on rudder and
elevator. Approach the loop at 1/4 throttle and chop when I pull. Add power
at 1:30 then snap and wot right back to the top.
This pattern started to grow on me after a few flights. Those rolling
maneuvers are fun made my four points much better. Only got confused about
which way to roll twice. Also, figure nine gives more time to roll than you
would think.

Anthony

# discussion-request at nsrca.org