Future Pattern Pilot

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Mon Sep 30 07:31:33 AKDT 2002

Sadly, not the case. Oldest son and wife in mid 30s and not sure of
having kids. Second son, (hates anything that flys), is just 30 and has
announced that he and wife have decided not to have a family! My
daughter, 25, is married and wants a large family, 4 or 5 kids, is in her
3rd year of Medical school. She plans to wait until getting her MD before
starting a family.....Her husband is a Surgeon at Allagheny Medical in
Pittsburgh, PA. She is at Pitt!

Doesn't look like I'll be teaching any grandkids for at least another 6
or 7 years!! I really envy those of you who have them!!

Terry T.

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 06:34:31 -0700 "Wade & Barbara Akle"