K-Factor vision of the future.

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Sat Sep 28 11:12:14 AKDT 2002

I made a snide comment about reading material for the throne room. But in all seriousness, I keep my October buyers guide and the current Flying Models close at hand. If my wife is watching TV or readying, it's nice to be able to be in the same room instead of upstairs reading the computer. I'm a failure analysis expert on IC engines, and I still manage to spend 4 hours a day or more on the computer. When I get home, it's the last thing I want to be doing. I, for one, would pay extra to get a proper paper copy. I don't believe books and magazines are ever going to go away. I also agree with Lee that advetisers would prefer hard copies of their ads that will be available for review weeks or months from time of printing. I still have my '96 Buyers Guide with the notations of the stuff Dick Hanson recommended for my first pattern plane (OS91 powered Runaround).

Jeff