K-Factor vision of the future.

Wade & Barbara Akle wb_akle at msn.com
Sat Sep 28 04:33:58 AKDT 2002

I may have missed somebody mentioning the excessive size of the present k=factor downloads of 5-7 Mbps (:<
I have great admiration for our web-site team and thank them for it al the time. And, I am for having the k-factor delivered on the web.

One question is how come I get to download in pdf format all kind of manuals and pages of information larger than the k-factor in a reasonable time and yet have avoided the k-factor because of the time it takes??

Until the download time on a 56 kbps phone line gets down to less than a minute or two, we have a losing proposition, leaving a lot of us without the k-factor.
Wade