Receiver Choices

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 13:00:56 AKDT 2002

Thanks Steve, the 148DP is a PCM receiver also (listed
as such on Futaba site). Part of the reason I am
curious about the difference in cost between the
three, I can see the difference for an added channel.
But the large price difference for the 138DP has me
quite curious. I mean why pay $30 more if the 138 does
the same thing.

=====
Brian Young
Tulsa